[30.08.2018] System was updated to the version 2.0 (more info: read wiki)
[20.11.2017] System was updated to the version 2.0-beta
[8.03.2017] System was updated to the version 1.1
[29.05.2016] System was updated to the version 1.0
To connect to a video conference, you need a browser with WebRTC support: Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome (for the “screen share” feature in Chrome, install this extension). The system now working on all mobile devices in the browser. Flash and Java software are no longer required.
Single entry point to the system: https://conf.colvir.ru
To connect you need to login to the system with your login account details. Authorization is carried out the same way as in the corporate service (firstname.lastname@example.org and your password) Questions and Answers Accounts differ only with the granted rights that are set as different roles. As default all the users have the rights of Audience members. These rights are set in the system and not limited within one conference room. To change and increase the rights, to create temporary or permanent conference rooms and be able to create new users and grant them rights you need to contact – techsupport.
Level of users and their rights
- Audience member (set as default): this level has two roles Listeners and Speakers (appropriate rights are granted by moderators in the conference rooms).
- Moderators (set by request): has all the rights for the role of Moderator.
- Moderator+ (set by request with approval): has all the rights for the role of Moderator with the possibility to record the session.
Roles in the System
- Listeners: ordinary users that joined the conference. They can use: chat, voice and video.
- Speakers: these are the Speakers with additional rights granted by moderators. They can: manage access to the microphones, upload presentations to the server, share their own screen.
- Moderators: these are the users with the special level of rights. They can: give additional rights to the speakers, exclude users from the conference, run the record of the session (only Moderators+).
We highly recommend you to read full documentation on the system and detailed instructions in PDF format.
Complete set of documents on the system
- 80/tcp, 443/tcp — http/https, web (critical)
- 1935/tcp — Flash, sound and screen share (optional, old interface)
- 5066/tcp, 7443/tcp — WebRTC, websocket http/https (critical)
- 16384:32768/udp — WebRTC, p2p (critical)
Overview of listener capabilities:
Overview of speaker and moderator capabilities: